The PreRoll-Er is our company’s flagship product. It is a pre-roll machine for cones and cylinders with automatic and semi-automatic options. Our PreRoll-Er works with all type of strains, including infused cannabis, and produces up to 1,300 pre-rolls per hour. We guarantee a weight of 0.01 g by weighing before and after filling.
- Proven 15 months of 24/7 operation with licensed producers
in Canada across all types of strains, including infused cannabis
- Produces up to 1,300 pre-rolls/hour
- Replaces 15–20 operators per shift (rapid ROI)
- Produces both conical and cylindrical (cigarette type) pre-rolls (check below)
- 30 months of R&D, Patent Pending technology
- Guaranteed weight of 0.01 g (weighs before filling)
- Exit weight checking with reject station
- For pre-rolls from 0.25 g to 2 g (easy adjustment)
- Adapts to all cone sizes and brands
- Consistent shape and THC content
- Top and bottom compaction for uniform density
- Improved twisting station and advanced adjustable cutting station
- Premium flat top finish
- Easy to clean to prevent cross-contamination (auto-cleaning feature)
- Fast and tool-free changeover
- Completely modular design for easy upgrade
- A single operator can operate up to 5 PreRoll-Er machines
- GMP, UL and CSA compliant
- Machines can be stacked to optimize space
- Electrical specs: 220 V, 1 Ph, 3.3 kWh
Highly Advanced Automation Features
- Cones are auto-loaded, no manual handling required
- Video gallery on HMI for maintenance and operation procedures
- Visual remote access to the machine with integrated IT camera
- Extensive statistical data on production
- Advanced PLC + HMI control panel
Why vibration is bad for your cannabis
The PreRoll-Er machine never uses vibration to transport cannabis. Learn why that’s so important!
Once cannabis is ground, it’s highly fragile. When transported by vibration, the trichomes can become detached from the particles of the ground cannabis. The trichome is the part of the flower that contains the highest levels of THC.
When companies use a vibrating conveyor, the heavier particles move faster than the lighter ones. This results in an imbalance of heavy and light particles when the cones are filled and, therefore, inconsistent THC levels.
Producers needs to measure the level of THC in their ground cannabis before filling cones. If the producer over-manipulates the trichomes before or after filling, pre-rolls may have a higher or lower level of THC than that indicated on the package.
As an example, a leading Canadian cannabis producer has been sued by customers due to their product containing a lower rate of THC than indicated on their labels, for this exact reason.
“There are ways to dramatically slow degradation of trichomes by carefully handling cannabis flowers both during propagation and post harvest. By limiting physical contact and agitation to the flowers themselves, trichomes may be preserved on the plant for longer periods of time.” (source: Leafly)
The addition of this equipment in going to be highly beneficial.
I really like the combination of auger and tapper utilize to be able to not worry about being so strain dependent.
It ran great and I think it’s very fluid.
I would like to attest to the amazing results we got with the pre-roll filler. PreRoll-Er’s technicians completed installation and configuration in a few days, and fully trained the manufacturing personnel on machine operation, maintenance and cleaning. Each station was explained in detail, step by step. This advanced machine allows high-throughput production of pre-rolls of different sizes. It’s fully automated, from dosing cannabis with an innovative rotary tumbler to controlling compaction and finishing up with beautiful twisting and cutting, generating reproducible, high-quality product. It is also customizable for the use of different cone brands and any cannabis strain (recipes can be saved for each). We feel confident about this machine’s performance for the success of our business.